LSI´s RAL Color Match Program
Lighting Services Inc announces a new, faster, easier way to handle custom paint orders. Provide your clients with the color they want and the delivery they need.
Introducing LSI´s RAL color match program.
This program allows everyone in the decision making chain the information necessary to specify a custom color to be formulated and applied to the LSI product as quickly and easily as if they were ordering a standard color. All that´s required, is an RAL color number to be specified with the order, and we do the rest.
The RAL color palette offers architects and designers over 200 colors which can be specified to be formulated in our high temperature, baked on enamel, ensuring the same great quality and long life that you get from our standard finishes. RAL Classic Color books can be ordered from LSI for $45 (credit card billed), or they can be purchased through their US distributor at: dorncolor.com
Dorn Color, Inc.
Phone: (216) 634-2252
Fax: (216) 634-2827
Here´s how the program works:
- An order is placed for any standard or special LSI product. A RAL Classic color number, from RAL-K5 color book is supplied along with the order. No need to send sample color chips.
- We enter the order, and immediately purchase the special color paint to be applied to the product, ordering from the same standard color samples that the client has selected from.
- The order is scheduled with confirmation sent back to you within 2 business days.
- The order is shipped within the same time frame as any other built to order product (6 weeks for standard product, 6-12 weeks for special products). This program does not apply to LSI Quick-Ship Express, or other in stock products.
Advantages of LSI´s new RAL program:
- Fast, accurate color matching to an internationally accepted standard.
- Reduced time frames for custom color orders.
- Reduced cost for custom color orders.
- Reduced handling of information back and forth from the architect / designer to the manufacturer.
- No need for LSI to receive a color chip from the field.
For more program details, contact your Lighting Services Inc representative