The miniaturized 260 Series Spotlight is integrated to a low profile, fitting extension that houses an electronic transformer. Equipped with a removable hinged front for easy lamp and accessory installation, the 260 Series fixture can be transformed from a Spotlight to a Wall Wash fixture in seconds, without the need for tools. The fixture front is also rotatable/lockable for proper positioning of asymmetrical distribution lenses. The 260 Series will accept any double combination of the entire range of LSI AAA accessories.
The 260 unit will accommodate all the energy efficient Tungsten Halogen MR16 lamps from 20 to 60 watts, in a wide variety of beam spreads. These lamps give excellent color rendition and produce a more efficient, whiter brighter light than standard incandescent lamps, with longer life and less heat emission.
This unit features no spill light or glare from the lamp through any part of the housing assembly, and it has an integral Cross Baffle as part of the fixture front with eliminates frontal spill and glare.
Units are self-locking in all horizontal and vertical planes and are available with all LSI mounting fittings in standard LSI Black, White, and Silver finishes.
- 260 Spec Sheet 1.03 MB
- 260 CAD Symbol 335.93 KB
- Designed for Tungsten Halogen 2-pin base MR16 lamps up to 60 watts
- Integral recessed transformer track fitting with 120V/11.6V or 277V/11.6V electronic transformer compatible with ELV (reverse phase) dimmers
- Can be configured for use on 120V or 277V systems
- Sturdy aluminum housing
- Removable front hinge assembly allows fixture to be transformed from a spotlight to wall wash fixture in seconds
- Self-locking yoke for horizontal and vertical focusing
- On/off safety switch (on -00E Track and Busway fitting)
- Hinged front with relamping handle for easy lamp changing
- Internal multiple accessory clips accept any double combination of size-AAA LSI filters and accessories
- Removable cross-baffle eliminates frontal spill light and glare
- Front rotation lock for alignment of directional accessories
- Integral clear Pyrex safety shield
- Finishes: LSI Black, White, and Silver
- Fixture weight: 1.5 lbs.
ELV (Reverse Phase)
The 260 Series is appropriate for Short (5-15 Ft.) throws
Size and Weight
3.4" (86mm) x 5.8" (148mm)
1.43 lb (0.65 kg)
Up to 60 Watts (Halogen)
Beam spreads from 7° to 40°
4000 Hours (Halogen)
12 Year Limited Warranty
Light Blocking Screens
Spread Lens / Beam Softener
UV Blocking Filter