The BPM Series is a professional grade high output LED instrument which features 360 degree gate rotation, true "E" size gobo projection, 3 plane cool touch shutters and easily changed lockable zoom lenses (narrow and wide). At 10,000 CBCP, the BPM Series is the brightest projector in its class, with uncompromising optical projection quality. Ideal for medium throw applications, the BPM Series features an integral drop-in accessory cartridge for projection of steel templates and glass gobos as well as a spring loaded front accessory holder for gel media.
The BPM LED Image Projector Series is available in Black, White and Silver finishes.
- 36,300 hour life to 70% lumen output, L70 at 95o max ambient
- Ideal for medium throw applications up to 20 feet
- Accepts industry standard, size “E” Gobo or custom projection patterns
- Fully rotatable lens barrel for easy image alignment
- Can be configured for use on 120, 230, or 277V systems
- Four cool-touch framing shutters on 3 planes for creating unlimited variations of geometric shapes, including true triangles
- Vertical and horizontal tool-less locking
- On/off safety switch (on most mounting types)
- Lexan track fitting with integral electronic driver compatible with reverse phase (ELV compatible) dimmers down to 5%
- Integral drop-in accessory cartridge accepts dichroic color filters and accessories (Industry size E; LSI size BPM)
- Locking zoom lens produces smooth, continuous change of beam size (Choose narrow beam or wide beam lens) 20° through 60°
- Spring loaded front accessory holder for gel media
- Finishes: LSI Black, White, and Silver
- Fixture weight: 3.5 lbs.
ELV (Reverse Phase)
The BPM Series is appropriate for Short (5-15 Ft.) and Medium (15-30 Ft.) throws
Size and Weight
7.17" (179mm) x 12.56" (319mm)- Wide Angle Lens or 14.5 (368mm)- Narrow Angle Lens
3.5 lb (1.59 kg)
12 Year Limited Warranty