The CX17 cylinder is a clean understated fixture design that will harmoniously blend into all architectural areas. The user-friendly unit features a removable housing design for easy lamp changing which also allows the fixture to be transformed from a wall wash to a spotlight in seconds.
The CX17 unit will accommodate all the energy efficient Tungsten Halogen MR16 lamps from 20 to 50 watts (40 degree beam spread is recommended). These lamps give excellent color rendition and produce a more efficient whiter brighter light than standard incandescent lamps, with longer life and less heat emission.
CX17 units feature internal accessory clips, as well as a locking stem for horizontal and vertical focusing and is available in standard LSI finishes in Black, White, and Silver.
- CX17 Spec Sheet 1.1 MB
- CX17 CAD Symbol 332.3 KB
- CX16/CX17 Installation Instructions 504.13 KB
- Accepts energy efficient Tungsten Halogen 2-pin base MR16 lamps from 20 to 50 watts (For optimal wall wash, a 40 degree beam spread is recommended)
- Can be ordered for use on 120V, 230V, or 277V systems
- Removable housing design for easy lamp changing, which also allows the fixture to be transformed from a wall wash to a spotlight in seconds
- Comes with a removable AAA995 spread lens and a diffuse kicker/reflector
- Sturdy die-cast aluminum housing
- Locking stem for horizontal and vertical focusing
- On/off safety switch (on -00E Track and Busway fitting)
- Internal multiple filter and accessory clips accept size-AAA LSI filters and accessories
- Integral recessed transformer Track fitting with 120V/11.6V electronic transformer
- Finishes: LSI Black, White, and Silver
- Fixture weight: 2.0 lbs.
ELV (Reverse Phase)
The CX17 Series is appropriate for Short (5-15 Ft.) throws
Size and Weight
2.63" (67mm) x 8.63" (219mm)
2 lb (0.91 kg)
Up to 50 Watts
Beam spreads from 25° to 55°
12 Year Limited Warranty
Light Blocking Screens
Spread Lens / Beam Softener
UV Blocking Filter