The sleek and minimal GR16 series spotlight is integrated to a low profile, fitting extension that houses an electronic transformer. The lamp ring is easily opened for relamping and inserting any double combination of the entire range of LSI AAA accessories.
The GR16 unit will accommodate all the energy efficient Tungsten Halogen MR16 lamps from 20 to 50 watts, in a wide variety of beam spreads. These lamps give excellent color rendition and produce a more efficient, whiter brighter light than standard incandescent lamps, with longer life and less heat emission.
When installing GR16 fixture into Recessed Track, do not exceed a maximum of 35 watt.
Units are wrench lockable in all horizontal and vertical planes and are available in standard LSI Black, White, and Sliver finishes.
- GR16 Spec Sheet 1.14 MB
- GR16 CAD Symbol 338.21 KB
- GR16 Installation Instructions 863.77 KB
- GR16 /GR36 Series Brochure 2.05 MB
- LED Lighting Brochure 4.87 MB
- Window Display Lighting: "Windows to the World" Brochure 1.84 MB
- Designed for Tungsten Halogen 2-pin base MR16 lamps up to 50 watts
- Integral recessed transformer Track fitting with 120V/11.6V or 277V/11.6V electronic transformer compatible with ELV (reverse phase) dimmers
- Can be ordered for use on 120V or 277V systems
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- Wrench locking in all horizontal and vertical planes
- On/off safety switch (on -00E Track and Busway fitting)
- Lamp ring is easily opened for relamping
- Internal multiple accessory clips accept any double combination of size-AAA LSI filters and accessories
- Integral clear Pyrex safety shield
- Finishes: LSI Black, White, and Silver
- Fixture weight: 1.0 lb.
ELV (Reverse Phase)
The GR16 Series is appropriate for Short (5-15 Ft.) throws
Size and Weight
2.75" (70mm) x 5.375" (137mm)
1 lb (0.45 kg)
Up to 50 Watts (Halogen)
Beam spreads from 7° to 40°
4000 Hours (Halogen)
12 Year Limited Warranty
Light Blocking Screens
Spread Lens / Beam Softener
UV Blocking Filter