Small, sleek, and packed with the latest technology in LED MR16 lamps, the SSLGR16 is designed around the SORAA line voltage GU10 based MR16 LED lamp.
Constructed of die cast and spun aluminum, the LSI SSLGR16 can be ordered with the same, or contrasting front and rear hoods for a unique design statement.
The robust GU10 socket design, 35,000 rated life and fully die cast unit with horizontal and vertical locking make this small fixture packed with features you need for years of trouble free operation.
Wide variety of SORAA lamp selection with beam spreads from 10 to 60 degrees, CCT’s from 2700K to 5000K, and wattages of 5W and 7.5W make this fixture ideal for all spotlighting applications where high quality light is a must
- Designed for self-ballasted MR16 GU10 base LED lamp up to 8 watts
- Die-cast aluminum housing, spun aluminum hoods
- Wrench locking in all horizontal and vertical planes
- On/off safety switch (on -00 Track and Busway fitting)
- Lamp ring is easily opened for relamping
- Lamp housing capable of holding two SORAA snap accessories (by others) and up to two additional rimless screens or gels
- Integral clear Pyrex safety shield
- Finishes: LSI Black, White, and Silver
- Fixture weight: 1.0 lb
ELV (Reverse Phase)
Triac (Forward Phase)
The SSLGR16 Series "Light Candy" is appropriate for Short (5-15 Ft.) throws.
Size and Weight
4.94" (125mm) x 5.31" (135mm)
1 lb (0.45 kg)
Choice of field changeable optics: 10°, 25°, 36° and 60°
12 Year Limited Warranty
Light Blocking Screens
Spread Lens / Beam Softener