UV90 Blacklight Series
The UV90 Blacklight Series is a portable LED blacklight that can produces a wide flood of ultraviolet light at 1/5th the power of conventional blacklights. The luminaire uses high efficiency UV LEDs to produce a 17500mW output of ultraviolet energy tuned to narrow 365nm peak wavelength at only 50 watts. Virtually The absence of visible light is achieved without the use of a special filter. The LEDs have a lifetime of 10,000 hours at L90 (90% of initial output).
The UV90 Series can be used with our versatile CONTROLTrack™ system to be controlled with either 0-10V, DMX, Lutron Ecosystem or DALI protocols and dimmable to 1%. The LSI CONTROLTrack™ option allows for unparalleled flexibility for controlling an entire track run or individual fixtures from a simple wall device, all the way through the most sophisticated control systems.
COB LED panel and driver are field replaceable.
- UV90 Spec Sheet 1.56 MB
- LED Lighting Brochure 4.87 MB
- UV90 CAD Symbol 53.2 KB
- High power, 365nm UV A LED array, 17500mW, field replaceable
- 10,000 hour life to 90% of initial intensity, L90
- Hidden integral electronic driver, compatible with trailing edge electronic low voltage dimmers (dimmable to 20%); other dimming options available
- Wide flood beam spread, 90° field
- DMX control option available
- Heavy duty aluminum housing
- Stainless steel safety cable with snap hook (included)
- Integrated accessory holder capable of holding barndoor or hood (sold separately)
- Full horizontal and vertical tilt with locking feature
- Finish: LSI Black, White, and Silver
- Fixture weight: 10 lbs
ELV (Reverse Phase)
Triac (Forward Phase)
The UV90 Series is appropriate for Medium (15-30 Ft.) and Long (30-60 Ft.) throw Black Light effects.
Size and Weight
8.44" (214mm) x 10.31" (262mm) 10 lb (4.5 kg)
Wide flood beam spread, 90° field
12 Year Limited Warranty