5 Series: LX Gemini Housings and Fixtures
5 Series: LX Gemini Housings and Fixtures is a suspended lighting fixture system that combines the versatility of LSI Track or CONTROLTrack™ along with the functionality of an indirect LED lighting system utilizing Xicato XTM (19mm) modules. Can be specified in 4-foot, 8-foot or 12-foot sections with a variety of track selections. LX Gemini Series can also be easily joined together to make continuous straight runs or grid configurations of efficient indirect uplight with either 1 or 2 Circuit 120/277V track below.
The LX Gemini Series features a discreetly hidden integral driver which is compatible with reverse phase (ELV compatible) dimmers (dimmable to 5%).
LED module and driver are field replaceable.
- Designed for the Xicato™ XTM (19mm) LED module up to 17 Watts
- Extremely tight color consistency (less than 2 MacAdam Ellipses)
- System efficiency up to 90 lumens/watts
- Backed by Xicato’s Five Year Color Consistency and Lumen Maintenance Warranty
- Tested to LM79 and LM80 Protocols
- 50,000 hour life to 70% lumen output, L70 at 95°F max ambient
- Hidden integral electronic driver compatible with reverse phase (ELV compatible) dimmers down to 5%
- Choice of lumen output (delivered lumens)
- Choice of color temperature
- Color Rendering Index (CRI) of either 98 (high) or 83 (standard)
- No UV or IR emissions; no mercury or lead
- Snap-in feature for Gemini Housing
- Recommended installed every 2 Ft.
- Sturdy aluminum housing
- Finishes: LSI Black, White, and Silver
- Fixture weight: 1 lb
- All LumeLEX modules are field replaceable