Short (5-15 Ft.) and Medium (15-30 Ft.) throws
2.81" DIA (72mm) x 12.25" (311mm) - Wide Angle Lens or 14.25 (360mm)- Narrow Angle Lens
3.5 lb (1.59 kg)
Consult Factory for Lutron Driver Availability
The BPM Series is a professional grade high output LED instrument which features 360 degree gate rotation, true "E" size gobo projection, 3 plane cool touch shutters and easily changed lockable zoom lenses (narrow and wide). At 15,000 CBCP, the BPM Series is the brightest projector in its class, with uncompromising optical projection quality. Ideal for medium throw applications, the BPM Series features an integral drop-in accessory cartridge for projection of steel templates and glass gobos as well as a spring loaded front accessory holder for gel media.
The BPM Series can be used with our versatile CONTROLTrack™ system to be controlled with 0-10V, DMX or Lutron EcoSystem protocols. The LSI CONTROLTrack™ option allows for unparalleled flexibility for controlling an entire track run or individual fixtures from a simple wall device, all the way through the most sophisticated control systems.
Note: To specify a fixture with a CONTROLTrack fitting please refer to the "CONTROLTrack Spec Sheet" under the "Spec Sheet" section of the downloads below.
Note: Consult Factory for Lutron Driver Availability
- Designed for a COB LED module up to 19 Watts
- Controls/ Dimming options: ELV, TRIAC, 0-10V, Lutron, DMX, Integral dimmer available
- Locking zoom lens produces smooth, continuous change of beam size (Choose narrow beam or wide beam lens) 20° through 60°
- Integral drop-in accessory cartridge accepts dichroic color filters and accessories (Industry size E; LSI size BPM)
- Accepts industry standard, size “E” Gobo or custom projection patterns
- Four cool-touch framing shutters on 3 planes for creating unlimited variations of geometric shapes, including true triangles
- Spring loaded front accessory holder for gel media
- All modules are replaceable with LSI SUP Kit