LP4 SuperSPOT Series
The LP4 SuperSPOT Series LED fixture is a super high power, super focused LED luminaire designed specifically for long throw, tight beam applications.
Designed to take the place of aging low voltage sources, such as PAR56 or PAR64, this efficient, super high power LED fixture can produce a 10 degree beam with 90,000 CBCP (7500 lumens/80 watts), which rivals the most powerful sealed beam technology. System efficiency up to 81 lumens/watt. Hidden electronic driver, compatible with trailing edge electronic low voltage dimmers (dimmable to 5%)
The LP4 SuperSPOT Series can be used with our versatile CONTROLTrack™ system to be controlled with either 0-10V or DMX protocols and dimmable to 1%. The LSI CONTROLTrack™ option allows for unparalleled flexibility for controlling an entire track run or individual fixtures from a simple wall device, all the way through the most sophisticated control systems.
COB LED panel and driver are field replaceable.
Note: To specify a fixture with a CONTROLTrack fitting please refer to the "CONTROLTrack Spec Sheet" under the "Spec Sheet" tab of the download section below.
- CONTROLTrack Fixture and Fittings Matrix 338.59 KB
- LP4 Installation Instructions 711.08 KB
- LP4 CAD Symbol 256.02 KB
- 10° optic produces 90,000 CBCP with 7500 lumens at 80 watts
- System efficiency up to 81 lumens/watt
- Exceeds ANSI specifications by maintaining extremely tight color consistency over the life of the fixture
- Tested to LM79 and LM80 Protocols
- 50,000 hour life to 70% lumen output, L70 at 95°F max ambient
- Hidden integral electronic driver, compatible with trailing edge electronic low voltage dimmers (dimmable to 5%)
- 0-10V dimming allows for 2 zones of control on one circuit LSI CONTROLTrack down to 5%
- DMX compatible with dimming below 1%
- Choice of beam spread (interchangeable optics)
- Color Rendering Index (CRI) 80, 90, 98
- Color consistency, 2 MacAdam ellipse
- No UV or IR emissions; no mercury or lead
- On/off safety switch (on most mounting types)
- Field replaceable LED module
- Sturdy aluminum housing
- Toolless vertical and horizontal focusing
- External accessory cartridge
- 36" Stainless Steel Safety Cable included
- Finishes: LSI Black, White, and Silver
- Fixture weight: 9 lbs
ELV (Reverse Phase)
The LP4 Series is appropriate for Medium (15-30 Ft.) and Long (30-60 Ft.) throws
Size and Weight
8.5" (216mm) x 10.25" (260mm)
9 lb (4.08 kg)
6500 delivered lumens
Beam Spread: 10°*, 25°, 40° and 60°
* When using a 10° reflector, we recommend the use of Hood LP4 if limited field angle is required.
12 Year Limited Warranty