LP4 SuperSPOT Series
Medium (15-30 Ft.) and Long (30-60 Ft.) throws
10°*, 25°, 40°, 60°
* When using a 10° reflector, we recommend the use of Hood LP4 if limited field angle is required.
8.5" (216mm) x 10.25" (260mm)
9 lb (4.08 kg)
The LP4 SuperSPOT Series is a super high power, super focused LED luminaire designed specifically for long throw, tight beam applications. This efficient, 78 watt LED fixture can produce a 10 degree beam with 90,000 CBCP which rivals the most powerful sealed beam technology. Also available with 25, 40 and 60 degree beam spreads for maximum versatility.
The LP4 SuperSPOT Series can be used with our versatile CONTROLTrack™ system to be controlled with 0-10V or DMX protocols. The LSI CONTROLTrack™ option allows for unparalleled flexibility for controlling an entire track run or individual fixtures from a simple wall device, all the way through the most sophisticated control systems.
Note: To specify a fixture with a CONTROLTrack fitting please refer to the "CONTROLTrack Spec Sheet" under the "Spec Sheet" section of the downloads below.
- Designed for a COB LED module up to 78 Watts
- 10° optic produces 90,000 CBCP with 7500 lumens
- Delivered Lumens up to 6500
- Controls/ Dimming options: ELV, TRIAC, 0-10V, Lutron, DMX, Integral dimmer available
- 50,000 hour life to 70% lumen output, L70 at 95°F max ambient
- All modules are replaceable with LSI SUP Kit
- Tested to LM79 and LM80 Protocols
- Choice of beam spread (interchangeable optics)
- External accessory cartridge