Short (5-15 Ft.) throws
Xicato XTM TS9: 16°, 24°, 40°
Xicato XTM T19: 15°, 40°
Bridgelux V18: 15°, 40°
Tunable White: 16°, 24°, 40°
COB: 4°, 12°, 25°
Dim to Warm: 16°, 24°, 40°
Xicato XTM TS9: up to 539
Xicato XTM T19: up to 753
Bridgelux V18: up to 1104
Tunable White: up to 696
COB: up to 182
Dim to Warm: up to 580
2.63" (67mm) x 7.625" (194mm)
1.63 lb (0.74 kg)
up to 16 Watts
Consult Factory for Lutron Driver Availability
The LumeLEX 2030 Series uses high performance LED source technology with versatile optical performance for the most demanding applications of museum and retail accent lighting.
The LumeLEX 2030 Series is a clean, elegant stem mounted fixture designed with a variety of source options including, Xicato XTM (19mm and 9mm), Bridgelux, Tunable White, COB, and Dim to Warm technology.
The LumeLEX 2030 differentiates itself from the pack by offering a variety of initial lumen packages from 270-1500, flexible beam control, and a full range of internal accessories for manipulating the distribution of light.
The LumeLEX 2030 Series can be used with our versatile CONTROLTrack™ system to be controlled with 0-10V, DMX or Lutron EcoSystem protocols. The LSI CONTROLTrack™ option allows for unparalleled flexibility for controlling an entire track run or individual fixtures from a simple wall device, all the way through the most sophisticated control systems.
Note: To specify a fixture with a CONTROLTrack fitting please refer to the "CONTROLTrack Spec Sheet" under the "Spec Sheet" section of the downloads below.
Note: Consult Factory for Lutron Driver Availability
- Designed for an LED module up to 16 Watts in six formats: Xicato 19mm (most versatile), Xicato 9mm (narrow beams), Bridgelux, Tunable White, COB (very narrow spot), and Dim to Warm
- Delivered Lumens up to 1104
- Controls/ Dimming options: ELV, 0-10V, Lutron, DMX, Integral dimmer available
- All modules are replaceable with LSI SUP Kit
- Xicato Module: Tightest color consistency backed by 10 year Color Consistency and Lumen Maintenance Warranty
- Bridgelux Module: High power, static white light
- Tunable White: Color temperature range of 2700K to 6500K with preset color points
- COB: Narrowest beam spread available at 4° produces 26000 CBCP
- Dim to Warm: Mimics halogen 3000K to 2000K
- Tested to LM79 and LM80 Protocols, TM-30 available
- Accessory holder accepts up to two size-AAA LSI filters and accessories