Powered by the Xicato XTM module (up to 14 watts), the petite LumeLEX 2031 Series fixture now features 2 1/2 times the previous output. Petite and elegant, this stem mounted LED wallwash has a discreetly hidden driver, making it just as small as a traditional low voltage halogen source.
Based on the latest in Remote Corrected Cold Phosphor Technology by Xicato, the LumeLEX 2031 Series has the highest Color Rendering Index of any LED on the market today while producing the most consistent, highest quality white light and maintaining extremely tight color control (within 2 MacAdam ellipses, vs. the NEMA standard of 7). The LumeLEX 2031 Series can be specified with a Color Rendering Index (CRI) of: 97 (high) or 80+ (standard) as well as a choice of color temperatures: 2700K to 4000K.
To ensure the fixture remains focused, the LumeLEX 2031 Wallwash Series features a locking stem for horizontal and vertical planes as well as an integral spread lens, kicker reflector and a 40º polycarbonate reflector.
The LumeLEX 2031 Series can be used with our versatile CONTROLTrack™ system to be controlled with 0-10V protocols and dimmable to 10%. The LSI CONTROLTrack™ option allows for unparalleled flexibility for controlling an entire track run or individual fixtures from a simple wall device, all the way through the most sophisticated control systems.
LED module and driver are field replaceable.
Note: To specify a fixture with a CONTROLTrack fitting please refer to the "CONTROLTrack Spec Sheet" under the "Spec Sheet" tab of the download section below.
- CONTROLTrack Fixture and Fittings Matrix 338.59 KB
- A_Read_Me_File 11.7 KB
- LSI_TM-30-15_Comparison_Tool 2.2 MB
- TM-30 Shedding New Light on Color Rendering 1.19 MB
- LX2031-IES-T1910-9827 7.84 KB
- LX2031-IES-T1915-8327 7.84 KB
- LX2031-LM79-A3_-_220LM_96CRI_40DEG 158.15 KB
- TM-30-15-XTM_80CRI_2700K 576.44 KB
- TM-30-15-XTM_80CRI_3000K 560.23 KB
- TM-30-15-XTM_80CRI_3500K 580.26 KB
- TM-30-15-XTM_80CRI_4000K 558.84 KB
- TM-30-15-XTM_98CRI_2700K 552.19 KB
- TM-30-15-XTM_98CRI_3000K 559.35 KB
- TM-30-15-XTM_98CRI_3500K 554.12 KB
- TM-30-15-XTM_98CRI_4000K 548.67 KB
- LX2030/LX2031 Installation Instructions 306.56 KB
- LX2031 CAD Symbol 332.35 KB
- Designed for the most versatile Xicato™ XTM 19mm LED module up to 14 Watts
- Exceeds ANSI specifications by maintaining industry's best color consistency over the 50,000 hour rated life of the LED module
- Tested to LM79 and LM80 Protocols
- Extremely tight color consistency (less than 2 MacAdam Ellipses)
- 50,000 hour life to 70% lumen output, L70 at 95°F max ambient
- Discreetly hidden driver compatible with reverse phase (ELV) dimmers down to 10%
- Integral Dimmer with built-in potentiometer also available, dimming down to 1%
- 0-10V dimming allows for 2 zones of control on one circuit CONTROLTrack down to 10%, with convenient zone selection switch
- DMX compatible with dimming below 1%
- Removable housing design allows fixture to be transformed from a wall wash to a spotlight in seconds
- Polycarbonate reflector, spread gel and kicker reflector included
- Choice of color temperature
- Choice of Color Rendering Index (CRI) of either 98 (high) or 83+ (standard)
- No UV or IR emissions; no mercury or lead
- Sturdy die-cast aluminum housing
- Self and wrench locking stem for horizontal and vertical focusing
- On/off safety switch (on -0E and CT Track fittings)
- Internal multiple filter and accessory clips accept size AAA LSI filters and accessories
- Finishes: LSI Black, White, and Silver
- Fixture weight: 1.56 lbs.
- All LumeLEX LED modules are field replaceable
ELV (Reverse Phase)
The LumeLEX 2031 Series is appropriate for
Short (5-15 Ft.) throws
Size and Weight
2.62" (66mm) x 8.68" (221mm)
1.56 lb (0.71 kg)
Up to 733 Delivered Lumen Output
Up to 14 Watts
12 Year Limited Warranty
Color Filters and Gels
Light Blocking Screens
Spread Lens / Beam Softener