Short (5-15 Ft.) throws
Up to 733
2.62" (66mm) x 8.38" (213mm)
1.56 lb (0.71 kg)
Up to 16 Watts
Consult Factory for Lutron Driver Availability
The LumeLEX 2031 Series is a clean, elegant stem mounted wall wash fixture designed with Xicato XTM (19mm) technology for the most demanding applications of museum and retail accent lighting.
To ensure the fixture remains focused, the LumeLEX 2031 features a locking stem for horizontal and vertical planes as well as an integral spread lens, kicker reflector and a 40º polycarbonate reflector.
The LumeLEX 2031 Series can be used with our versatile CONTROLTrack™ system to be controlled with 0-10V, DMX or Lutron EcoSystem protocols. The LSI CONTROLTrack™ option allows for unparalleled flexibility for controlling an entire track run or individual fixtures from a simple wall device, all the way through the most sophisticated control systems.
Note: To specify a fixture with a CONTROLTrack fitting please refer to the "CONTROLTrack Spec Sheet" under the "Spec Sheet" section of the downloads below.
Note: Consult Factory for Lutron Driver Availability
- Designed for Xicato 19mm LED module up to 16 watts
- Delivered Lumens up to 733
- Controls/ Dimming options: ELV, 0-10V, Lutron, DMX, Integral dimmer available
- All modules are replaceable with LSI SUP Kit
- Xicato Module: Tightest color consistency backed by 10 year Color Consistency and Lumen Maintenance Warranty
- Tested to LM79 and LM80 Protocols, TM-30 available
- Removable housing design allows fixture to be transformed from a wall wash to a spotlight in seconds
- Polycarbonate reflector, spread gel and kicker reflector included
- Internal multiple filter and accessory clips accept size AAA LSI filters and accessories