Medium (15-30 Ft.) and Long (30-60 Ft.) throws
Xicato XTM TS9: 10°, 24°, 30°, 40°, 62°
Xicato XTM T19: 10°, 20°, 30°, 40°
Dim to Warm: 15°, 20°, 30°, 40°, 50°
Lumenetix-araya 32mm: 24°, 40°, 55°
Xicato XTM TS9: up to 1680
Xicato XTM T19: up to 3680
Dim to Warm: up to 2076
Lumenetix-araya 32mm: up to 4250
5.75 (146mm) x 12.38 (314mm)
8 lb. (3.6 kg)
The LumeLEX 2084 Series uses high performance LED source technology with versatile optical performance for the most demanding applications of museum and retail accent lighting.
The LumeLEX 2084 Series is a clean, elegant stem mounted fixture designed with a variety of source options including, Xicato XTM (19mm and 9mm), Dim to Warm and Lumenetix-araya technology.
The LumeLEX 2084 differentiates itself from the pack by offering a variety of initial lumen packages from 2000-5000, flexible beam control, and a full range of internal accessories for manipulating the distribution of light.
The LumeLEX 2084 Series can be used with our versatile CONTROLTrack™ system to be controlled with 0-10V, DMX or Lutron EcoSystem protocols. The LSI CONTROLTrack™ option allows for unparalleled flexibility for controlling an entire track run or individual fixtures from a simple wall device, all the way through the most sophisticated control systems.
Note: To specify a fixture with a CONTROLTrack fitting please refer to the "CONTROLTrack Spec Sheet" under the "Spec Sheet" section of the downloads below.
- Designed for an LED module up to 56 Watts in three formats: Xicato 19mm (most versatile), Xicato 9mm (narrow beams), Lumenetix (color change/tunable), and Dim to Warm
- Delivered Lumens up to 3680
- Controls/ Dimming options: ELV, 0-10V, Lutron, DMX, Integral dimmer available
- All modules are replaceable with LSI SUP Kit
- Xicato Module: Tightest color consistency backed by 10 year Color Consistency and Lumen Maintenance Warranty
- Lumenetix: Color change / color tunable; Full color tuning and gradients of saturated colors; Tunable white from 1650K to 8000K
- Dim to Warm: Mimics halogen 3000K to 2000K
- Tested to LM79 and LM80 Protocols, TM-30 available
- Integral polycarbonate accessory cartridge accepts up to three size-C LSI filters and accessories