Medium (15-30 Ft.) and Long (30-60 Ft.) wall wash throws
Up to 2550
5.75" (146mm) x 12.44" (317mm)
8 lb (3.63 kg)
28 or 41 Watts
Consult Factory for Lutron Driver Availability
The LumeLEX 2087 Series is a clean, elegant stem mounted wall wash fixture designed with Xicato XTM (19mm) technology for the most demanding applications of museum and retail accent lighting.
To ensure the fixture remains focused, the LumeLEX 2087 features a locking stem for horizontal and vertical planes as well as an integral spread gel and specular asymmetric reflector.
The LumeLEX 2087 Series can be used with our versatile CONTROLTrack™ system to be controlled with 0-10V, DMX or Lutron EcoSystem protocols. The LSI CONTROLTrack™ option allows for unparalleled flexibility for controlling an entire track run or individual fixtures from a simple wall device, all the way through the most sophisticated control systems.
Note: To specify a fixture with a CONTROLTrack fitting please refer to the "CONTROLTrack Spec Sheet" under the "Spec Sheet" section of the downloads below.
Note: Consult Factory for Lutron Driver Availability
- Designed for Xicato 19mm LED module up to 41 watts
- Delivered Lumens up to 2550
- Controls/ Dimming options: ELV, 0-10V, Lutron, DMX, Integral dimmer available
- System efficiency of 62 lumens/watt
- All modules are replaceable with LSI SUP Kit
- Xicato Module: Tightest color consistency backed by 10 year Color Consistency and Lumen Maintenance Warranty
- Tested to LM79 and LM80 Protocols, TM-30 available
- Hidden integral electronic driver compatible with various dimmers down to 5%
- Specular asymmetric reflector included
- Gel holder and spread gel included