LZ ZOOM Series
Short (5-15 Ft.) and Medium (15-30 Ft.) throws
Adjustable Beam Spread
5° Narrow Spot to 50° Flood
Up to 830
3.25" (83mm) x 5.50" (140mm) to 6.94 (176mm)
4 lb (1.81 kg)
Consult Factory for Lutron Driver Availability
The LZ ZOOM Luminaire is a compact, stemmed spotlight designed with zoom functionality to allow the beam to be easily adjusted from a 5 degree narrow spot to a 50 degree flood. Powered by a COB LED, the luminaire features unmatched optical performance with 25,000 CBCP at 5 degrees, using only 19 watts.
The LZ ZOOM Luminaire can be used with our versatile CONTROLTrack™ system to be controlled with 0-10V, DMX or Lutron EcoSystem protocols. The LSI CONTROLTrack™ option allows for unparalleled flexibility for controlling an entire track run or individual fixtures from a simple wall device, all the way through the most sophisticated control systems.
Note: To specify a fixture with a CONTROLTrack fitting please refer to the "CONTROLTrack Spec Sheet" under the "Spec Sheet" section of the downloads below.
Note: Consult Factory for Lutron Driver Availability
- Designed for a COB LED module up to 19 Watts
- Adjustable 5° Narrow Spot - 50° Flood optic produces up to 25,000 CBCP with 1856 lumens
- Delivered Lumens up to 830
- Controls/ Dimming options: ELV, TRIAC, 0-10V, Lutron, DMX, Integral dimmer available
- All modules are replaceable with LSI SUP Kit
- Tested to LM79 and LM80 Protocols, TM-30 available
- Removable accessory cartridge for any combination of (2) size-ZM LSI accessories