The SSL238 is a sleek, specification-grade unit which is perfect for interior spaces such as galleries, exhibits, boutiques, residences, and similar areas where high-intensity light is needed.
The SSL238 features include rugged steel self-locking full yoke, on/off switch on most mounting types, and internal accessory clips for the full line of up to three LSI size C accessories, Glass Color Filters, Spread Lens, Louver, Cross Baffle, Backer Ring and Light Blocking Screens.
- SSL238 Spec Sheet 250 KB
- Striking Angle Mounting Position 127.93 KB
- Designed for most PAR38 medium screw base Solid State LED Retrofit lamps up to 20 watts and up to 100 watt incandescent.
- Sturdy aluminum housing
- Rugged steel self-locking yoke allows for horizontal and vertical focusing
- On/off safety switch (on most mounting types)
- Equipped with beam rotation and relamping handle for easy lamp changing
- Front rotation lock for alignment of directional accessories
- Has beam rotation lock for applications that require positive focus locking
- Internal accessory cartridge holds up to three size C LSI filters and accessories
- Finishes: LSI Black, White, and Silver
- Fixture weight: 1.5 lbs.
The SSL238 Series is appropriate for Medium (15-30 Ft.) and Long (30-60 Ft.) throws
Size and Weight
8.5" (216mm) x 6.14" (156mm)
1.5 lb (0.68 kg)
Solid State LED Retrofit lamps up to 20 watts
Incandescent lamps up to 100 watts
Beams spreads from 9 - 60 degrees
LED: 35,000 Hours
Incandescent: 3,000 Hours
4-6 Weeks (Quick Ship: 5-10 Day Service)
12 Year Limited Warranty
Light Blocking Screens
Spread Lens / Beam Softener
- AAM Special Achievement Award For Visual Engagement- Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History - Deep Time - Hall of Fossils
- Smithsonian Excellence in Exhibitions Award- Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History - Deep Time - Hall of Fossils
- IES Award of Merit - International Spy Museum
- IES Section Award of Merit - International Spy Museum
- MUSE Creative Awards - Platinum Award -International Spy Museum (Wash DC)