Small, sleek, and packed with the latest technology in LED MR16 lamps, the SSLGR16 is designed around the SORAA line voltage GU10 base and GU5.3 base MR16 LED lamps.
Constructed of die cast and spun aluminum, the LSI SSLGR16 can be ordered with the same, or contrasting front and rear hoods for a unique design statement.
The 35,000 rated life and fully die cast unit with horizontal and vertical locking make this small fixture packed with features you need for years of trouble free operation.
Wide variety of lamp selection with beam spreads from 10 to 60 degrees, CCT’s from 2700K to 5000K, and wattages of 6W and 7.5W make this fixture ideal for all spotlighting applications where high quality light is a must.
- SSLGR16 Spec Sheet 359.89 KB
- Striking Angle Mounting Position 127.93 KB
- SSLGR16 CAD Symbol 19.69 KB
- Designed for self-ballasted MR16 GU10 base and GU5.3 base MR16 LED lamps up to 12 watts max
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- Wrench locking in all horizontal and vertical planes
- On/off safety switch (on -00 Track and -0E fitting)
- Lamp ring is easily opened for relamping
- Lamp housing capable of holding two SORAA snap accessories (by others) and color and spread gels
- 120V only for GU10 version
- 120V - 277V only for GU5.3 version (12V lamps)
- Finishes: LSI Black, White, and Silver
- Fixture weight: 1.0 lb
ELV (Reverse Phase)
Triac (Forward Phase)
The SSLGR16 Series "Light Candy" is appropriate for Short (5-15 Ft.) throws.
Size and Weight
4.94" (125mm) x 5.31" (135mm)
1 lb (0.45 kg)
6 & 7.5 Watts
Choice of field changeable optics: 10°, 25°, 36° and 60°
12 Year Limited Warranty
Light Blocking Screens
Spread Lens / Beam Softener