LP2 SuperSPOT Series
Long (30-60 Ft.) throws
4°, 12°, 25°
Up to 1453
6.88" (174mm) x 10.31" (262mm)
5 lb (2.27 kg)
The LP2 SuperSPOT Series is a powerful, tightly focused LED fixture, specifically designed for long throw applications, and to take the place of aging PAR lamp technology. This efficient, 30 watt LED fixture can produce a 4 degree beam with 180,000 CBCP which rivals the most powerful sealed beam technology. Also available with 12 and 25 degree beam spreads for maximum versatility.
The LP2 SuperSPOT Series can be used with our versatile CONTROLTrack™ system to be controlled with 0-10V, DMX or Lutron EcoSystem protocols. The LSI CONTROLTrack™ option allows for unparalleled flexibility for controlling an entire track run or individual fixtures from a simple wall device, all the way through the most sophisticated control systems.
Note: To specify a fixture with a CONTROLTrack fitting please refer to the "CONTROLTrack Spec Sheet" under the "Spec Sheet" section of the downloads below.
- Designed for a COB LED module up to 34 Watts
- 4° Optic produces 180,000 CBCP with 2180 lumens
- Delivered Lumens up to 1453
- Controls/ Dimming options: ELV, 0-10V, Lutron, DMX, Integral dimmer available
- All modules are replaceable with LSI SUP Kit
- Tested to LM79 and LM80 Protocols
- Choice of beam spread (fixed optics)
- Internal multiple accessory clips accept E size LSI gels and accessories